- November 10, 2019
- 2:00 pm
- 2902 West Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, FL 33618
Griefshare: Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a loved one’s death. Please join us on Sunday, November 10 from 2 PM – 4 PM in the IWB Room (inside of Heritage Hall) at Lake Magdalene United Methodist Church.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and other people who have experienced the holidays after their loved one’s death and who offer practical suggestions and reassurance. These people share honestly about:
• Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
• What to do about traditions and other coming changes
• How to handle holiday parties and invitations
• How to survive potentially awkward moments with other people
• Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
Those who attend will receive a Survival Guide filled with practical tips, encouraging words, journaling ideas, and exercises for daily help through the holiday season.